If you are looking for an explanation of the best application to schedule WhatsApp messages to send itself at specific times, or ask how to schedule WhatsApp messages and send them automatically at a time specified by you without your intervention on Android phones, then you are in the right place, in this topic we offer you an explanation of the application Scheduler for WhatsApp is the first in scheduling WhatsApp messages.
Scheduler for WhatsApp is a free program for Android phones through which you can schedule messages that you want to send to friends in Whatsapp without your intervention, you can send scheduled messages to friends individually or to groups as well, you can also choose to schedule either once or every day Or every week, every month or every year as you choose.
Explanation of the Scheduler for WhatsApp for Android app:
The Scheduler for WhatsApp application is very simple and does not need a detailed explanation. After opening the application, you press the plus button (+) to insert a new scheduled message, then you have the message and scheduling options:
- In the first option, specify whether the message is for a specific person or for a group.
- Then choose the recipient whether it is a group or one person.
- Then select the time you want to send the message.
- Then you have the option to repeat the message, either once, every day, or every week…
- And lastly, the most important message you want to send, then click Create in the top right to organize the scheduling to her friends (as in the picture on the right)
Download Scheduler for WhatsApp for Android:
Scheduler for WhatsApp is available for free on the official Google Play Store, you can download it directly from the following link: