Donate to our site if possible,,, so that we can develop it for you
A brand new update has been released for the Friday the 13th Friday game called Challenges. This update will be a one-on-one in-game challenge. Single Player Mode will include a series of pre-defined scenarios designed to be a more structured alternative to the current Single Player Mode. This means that the new mode will be essentially the same as multiplayer, except that the in-game characters are managed by the system. Your objectives in the new section are mainly to play Jason and kill other characters in the theater. The IllFonic team announced that the challenges will be very diverse, and even in some stages there will be a large number of tasks along the way that will be necessary to complete each stage. According to the game development team, these challenges are designed to connect with each other.
Build B12240-CODEX Update Added
In Friday the 13th The Game, players control eight counselors at the Crystal Lake camp who must eliminate Jason Warhes and solve his puzzles to distract him so they can be rescued. The game is completely faithful to the Friday the 13th series of movies, many of the locations in it are taken from the movies of the series, and various accessible character designs for “Jason Warhouse” are taken directly from his character in the movies. You need more than luck to succeed in the affiliate business. The only player part of the game will be experienced in two ways. There will be a campaign section in the game that will allow players to experience the legacy of the series.
FitGirl ROM Features:
- Compressed according to the official version of CODEX called Friday the 13th The Game Challenges-CODEX.
- The game has been updated to vB11030.All 7 add-on packages have been published, included in this release and activated.
- Nothing is deducted from the game.Nothing is converted or encoded.Everything is based on the game’s official MD5 data.
- The game size has been reduced from 8.2 GB to 5.25 GB.
- The installation time will be around 3 to 12 depending on your system.
- The space required after the complete installation of the game is 9 GB.
- The XTool library, developed by Razor12911, is used.
- At least 2 GB of RAM is required to install the game.